1. Now open the WireGuard client application and tap on the “Add a tunnel” button in the middle of the screen:
2. Choose “Create from QR code” item from the menu:
3. Point your mobile device on the QR code from the VPN server application screen
4. Setup any name for this new VPN connection (you can use your server provider, server location, simply “VPN” or anything you like) and click “Save”:
5. Your operating system may ask your permission to add a VPN configuration. Please agree.
6. On this stage the VPN connection is successfully created. You need to click on the toggle near the connection name to turn it on/off: